Current & Recent Projects
Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize / Working Drawings Award 1989, 2018, 2022
The Chainstore, Trinity Buoy Wharf
64 Orchard Place London E14 0JW
29 September 2022 to February 2023
Launch: 28 September 2022, 6.30-9.30pm
Phone: 020 7515 7153
Blowing Hot and Cold
Contemporary Sculpture Fulmer
Fulmer Common Road near Gerrards Cross SL3 6HG
RSS Spotlight Award 2021-23.
Open by appointment 14 May to 1 October 2022
Friday & Saturday, 11 – 5
Broomhill Sculpture Gardens
Broomhill Estate, Muddiford, Barnstaple EX31 4EX
A new piece is included in In Harmony: Inaugural exhibition of sculpture featuring 30 sculptures set within 3 acres of ancient woodland and water gardens each with bespoke planting.
10 June to 30 September 2022
Open everyday 10 – 5
+44 01271 850 262 firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborations: Contemporary Sculpture
Goodnestone Park Gardens
Goodnestone, Kent CT3 1PE (7 miles from Canterbury)
6 August to 24 September 2022
Open everyday 11 – 5
Phone: +44 1304 840107
Instagram Artist of the Month
Surface Gallery Nottingham
3 paintings included
March to April 2022
+44 0115 947 0793 email@example.com
Ripple of Light
BLANK _ University Centre Leeds, Quarry Hill Campus
Creative Arts, Playhouse Square, Leeds LS2 7BS
November 2021 to January 2022
Open: Mon –Thurs 10 – 4.30, Fri 10 – 4. Sat & Sun Closed.
Opening: Thurs 4 Nov 5 – 8 pm
Royal Society of Sculptors Summer Show 2020
Royal Society of Sculptors
Dora House, 1 108 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RA
Phone: 020 7373 8815, Exhibitions Coordinator in office: Monday – Wednesday
Winner of the Royal Society of Sculptors Spotlight Award
Winner of the Felix & Spear Award
Solo exhibition: Endangered Dust
Open: Tues – Fri: 10.30 – 6, Sat: 11 – 3. 71 St Marys Road, Ealing, London W5 5RG. Opening: all welcome 3 March 6 – 8pm RSVP:
Art Number 23
Dimitriou Eginitou 8, Thissio, Athens, Greece
Lichfield Festival Visual Art Exhibition
Lichfield Cathedral, 19a The Close, Lichfield, Staffs WS13 7LD
5 small bronzes and one drawing.
Phone: 015543 306 100
Wells Art Contemporary
Cathedral Green, Wells, Somerset BA5 2UE
Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize
Royal Drawing School
19 – 22 Charlotte Road, London EC2 3SG
Rosie showed work at the Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize which recently toured the UK.
Twitter: @artsTBW; @TBWDrawingPrize; @Royal Drawing; #TBWDP
Art at Broadgate
Ground Floor atrium, Exchange House, 12 Primrose Sreet, London EC2A 2HS
2 exhibitions: The Sheltering Five (5 sculptures) and Traces of Traces (a suspended glass sculpture).
Isle of Portland, Dorset
A biennial Arts Festival with art performances and events all over the island.
The Sculpture Collections
Leeds Art Gallery & Henry Moore Institute
Leeds Art Gallery, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 3AA
Work included in survey exhibition (including Phyllida Barlow, Tony Cragg, Cornelia Parker etc).
Henry Moore Institute
Up the Duff
La Fortezza del Girifalco
Via Santa Margherita, 52044 Cortona, Tuscany, Italy
With Leandro Lottici. Now showing permanently in the castle.
French TV Art & Culture channel – Canal+
My sculpture called Sub – Text is shown at: mycanal.fr/actualites/l-info-du-vrai-le-mag 42 mins 28 sec.
- Serpentine Gallery
- Art at Broadgate, Broadgate Centre
- Re-Siting Installation, Royal College of Art
- Wake, Chisenhale Gallery
- Guest Artist, The Independent Artists Fair, The Rag Factory
- Et Pendant ce Temps and Unfold, Nettie Horn Gallery
- The London Group, Camden Arts Centre
- Battersea Arts Centre
- Concrete & Glass, Shoreditch Town Hall
- MODA Outsize, Museum of Domestic Design & Architecture, Barnet
- Royal Society of Sculptors
- Trinity Buoy Wharf Drawing Prize, Orchard Place E14 0JY
- Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy
- Eyestorm, Bankside
- Parallax, Fieldgate Gallery, Whitechapel
Rest of the UK:
- In Harmony – Broomhill Estate, Muddiford, Barnstaple
- ABSTRACT – Surface Gallery Nottingham
- Ripple of Light – BLANK _ University Centre Leeds
- Prospects & Interiors – Recent Acquisitions of Sculptor’s Drawings, Henry Moore Institute, Leeds
- Excavating the Present, Kettles Yard, Cambridge
- Undercurrent, Fabrica, Brighton
- Glasgow Garden Festival, Glasgow
- On Site, International Sculpture Symposium, Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- EDGE 90, International Biennale of Innovative Contemporary Art, Newcastle
- International Festival of Glass, The Ruskin Glass Centre, Stourbridge, West Midlands
- Springing Alive, Manchester City Art Gallery
- Forensic Evidence, Wolverhampton Art Gallery, Wolverhampton
- Forensic Evidence, Mappin Art Gallery Sheffield
- Convergence International Arts Festival, Rhode Island, USA
- Women in Visual Arts, Erector Square Gallery, Connecticut, USA
- BECA Foundation, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Solo exhibition, Passerelle Centre d’Art, Brittany, France
- Eaumages, Festival of Installations, Villedieu Cultural Centre Paris, France
- Rosie Leventon at Brandts Klaedefabrik, solo exhibition, Odense, Denmark
- Local 01, Holland
- Galleria L’Affiche, Milan, Italy
- Arte Laguna Prize, Venice, Italy
- La Fortezza del Girifalco, Cortona, Tuscany, Italy
- Mirades sobre el Museu, Museo d’Arte Contemporani, Barcelona
- Der Pfalzgalerie, Kaisers Lautern, Germany
- Notes from Underground, Dostoyevsky Museum, St Petersburg, Russia
- Prague Festival of Contemporary Art, Czech Republic
- Centraline Museum, Lodz, Poland
- EWAAC Exhibition, Tokyo, Japan
- Frankfurt Art Fair, Germany
- Cheltenham Open Drawing Exhibition touring to Kunsthalle Sierre, Switzerland
Public Art Commissions:
- b-side festival, Portland Museum, Isle of Portland, Dorset
- Woodland Trust, Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Woods, Leicestershire
- New Visions of the Sea, National Maritime Museum, Greenwich (formerly in the new dome then in the Queens house. ‘Absentee’ is now in the museum’s state-of-the-art storage facility in Kidbrooke pending reorganisation of the galleries.)
- 2 commissions for King’s Wood, Stour Valley Arts, Kent
- Irwell Sculpture Trail, Manchester
- Major Award, Portland Quarry & Sculpture Trust, Dorset
- Art in Exile, Camden Arts Centre London
- 3D 89, 2 commissions for Gunnersbury Park and Watermans Gallery, London
- Views across the Pond, Blickling Hall, Norfolk
- The Stephenson Trail, Sunderland
Competitions and Awards
- Royal Society of Sculptors Award 2021
- Felix & Spear Award winner 2020
- Arts Council Award
- Rouse Kent Award for Public Art
- EWACC Online Art Competition, 1st Prize
- Mark Tanner Award for Sculpture
- British Council Travelling Awards
- Portland Clifftop Sculpture Park Major Award
- The Elephant Trust
- Henry Moore Sculpture Trust
- London Arts Bursary
- EWA East / West Artists Award (Installation)
- London Docklands Development Corporation
- Destination Art by Amy Dempsey, published by Thames and Hudson Summer 2021.
- Inside Artists Issue 6, Autumn 2016.
- The State of Art – Installation & Site Specific #2, Bare Hill Publishing, Sept 2015 (ISBN 978-1-909825-15-4).
- Thinking is Making, Presence and Absence in Contemporary Sculpture edited by Michael Taylor, published by Black Dog, April 2013 ( ISBN13: 9781908966049 ).
- Sculpture Parks and Trails of England by Alison Stace (ISBN 13:978-07136-7952-6).
- Meditative Spaces by Michael Freeman, Universe Publishing, Rizzoli, NY (ISBN 0-7893-1065-1).
- King’s Wood: A Context edited by Sandra Drew and Liz Kent, published by Stour Valley Arts (ISBN 09535 3409 x).
- Fabrica the First 10 Years introduction by Caroline Collier, essays by Matthew Miller, Liz Whitehead, Nannette Aldred and Phyllida Shaw (ISBN 0-9543380-2-2).
- Installation Art by Nicolas de Oliveira, Nicola Oxley, Michael Petry, published by Thames and Hudson (ISBN 0-500-23672-0).
- The Dictionary of Artists in Britain since 1945 by David Buckman published by Art Dictionaries.